Society of Extension Education,
Published: Gujarat Journal of Extension Education (ISSN 2322-0678)
NAAS Rating : 3.86
|GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
Gujarat Journal of Extension Education is the official publication
of Gujarat Society of Extension Education. It publishes original research
paper in the field of extension education and allied fields.
- Gujarat Journal of Extension Education is published yearly by “Society of Extension Education”, Anand, which includes the articles contributed by the members of the association and invited articles of eminent researchers.
- The journal publishes full- length papers, short communication based on new finding/approaches and review articles in English only.
- The paper submitted for the publication in the journal should not contain material already published in any form or even a part of it offered for publication elsewhere.
- Authors should submit a certificate duly signed by all authors to the effect that material contained has not been submitted elsewhere for publication.
- All papers are published after peer review and thereafter approved by the Chief Editor.
- Submission of paper (through online or offline with CD) does not guarantee its acceptance or publication in Gujarat Journal of Extension Education.
- It is mandatory for all authors to be member of the Society of Extension Education, Anand (Gujarat).
- Copy of journal is provided free to all its members. Reprints of papers are not provided.
- The research paper should contain only three author names. The research paper contains more than three names will not be accepted for publication.
Preparation of manuscript
- Articles should not exceed 1 .5 double spaced typed pages including references, tables, figures etc.
- Title of contribution should be short, specific and phrased to identify the content in the article and include the nature of the study. It must written in running letters with first letter capital.
- The names and initials of the place where research was conducted should be given as the by-line. Any change in the address of correspondence address should be given in a footnote. AUTHORS NAME should be in capital letters.
- Paper may be outlined under main heading- ABSTRACT, INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY, RESULTS AND DISCUSSION, CONCLUSION if -any, -ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS, REFERENCES etc should be in capitals.
- Manuscript should be submitted in duplicate typed in 12 pt Times New Roman in double space throught on A4 size paper with a minimum 3 cm left margin and Soft copy will be required at the time of submission of revised paper.
- Abstract should not exceed 200 words. Key words up to six may be given beneath the abstract. Where the methods are well known, citation of standard work would suffice.
- The result may be supported by tables or graphics, wherever necessary. Self-explanatory tables should be on separate sheets, with appropriate titles. While referring in texts, the first letter in Table and Fig. should be capital with Fig. in short form. References should be cited chronologically in the text. All references in the text must be listed at the end of the paper, with names of the author arranged alphabetically; all entries in the text must correspond to references in the text.
- The references should include the names of the authors, year, full title of the article, name of the journal, volume number and pages. In case of book and monographs etc. the name of publishers, place, and year with total number of pages should also be given. Journal title should be italic in abbreviated form.
Munikishor, S., Chandargi, D.M. and Hirevenkanagoudar, L. V. (2008).Development of Scale to Measure the Attitude of Beneficiaries towards Sujala Watershed Project.Karnataka J. Agric. Sci., 21(1): 144-145.
Federer, W.T. (1955). Experimental Desingns. The MacMillin Co., New York.
Cochran, W.G. (1972). Sampling techniques.Wiley Eastern pvt.ltd., New Delhi. 87-107.
Anonymous (1996).Annual report. Department of Agricultural Statistics, B. A. College of Agriculture, Anand Agricultural University, Anand.
- Manuscript is typed in double space throughout in 12 pt Times New Roman
- Title is written in running letters only.
- AUTHORS NAME is capitalized
- Main heading (ABSTRACT, METHODOLOGY, RESULTS AND DISCUSSION, CONCLUSION, REFERENCES etc are capitalized.
- Sub-heading are left aligned.
- Check all reference cited in the text are in the reference and vice-versa.
- Give journal name in abbreviated forms in italic in the references.
- Book title and report name are given in full
- Tables and Fig are on separate page and numbered in the order in which discussed in the text.
Visit Counter: 367
Copyright © 2014 Society of Extension Education, Gujarat,INDIA.
All Rights Reserved.